Last Updated: Feb 05, 2022
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
- Registration. You may be given the opportunity to register with us, and sometimes registration is required before certain App features can be used. Our registration form(s) may request your contact information (such as your name, email address, mailing address, etc.), demographic information (such as your country, gender, etc.), and any other profile data we may request. You may create or be assigned an App username and/or password. For our internal purposes, we use all of this information (collectively, “Registration Information”) to communicate with you and provide the services you have requested, and to provide a more personalized experience on our App. We may use Registration Information in order to improve our service, for research purposes, marketing/promotional purposes and/or for reporting purposes.
- Newsletters and Other Communications from Us. If you register, purchase products on our App, or opt-in to our email lists, you may receive newsletters, email communications, or communications through other channels for, among other purposes, the promotion and marketing of a product or service from our App or our partners and affiliates. When there is a separate sign-up for newsletters, we ask for contact information such as name and email address, and, sometimes, demographic and profile information. We use all of this information (“Newsletter Information”) in the same manner as we use the Registration Information. Recipients of our electronic communications can unsubscribe from each such communication by following instructions at the end of the respective email communication. Note that in order to keep our registered users informed about the operation of our App and services, we may send emails and announcements that are needed for the proper functioning and administration of our App and service, such as transactional messages from purchases or contest entries, and/or messages about your account.
- Communications with Us. The App has features which allow you to submit information to us (such as when contacting us with a question or feedback). We may retain your emails and other information you submit to us for our internal purposes, and to help us to serve you better.
- Interactive and Community Features. Our App may offer interactive and community features, such as message boards, chat, email accounts, short message service (SMS), instant messaging, profiles, personal homepages, and other forms of real-time or asynchronous communication. All information posted or sent through these features (“Your Communications”) may be publicly available, and you should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personal data in your Your Communications (e.g., user name, email address, phone number) through these features, that data can be collected and used by others, including us, and may result in unsolicited communications from third-parties. We are not responsible for the actions of third parties. Your Communications may be publicly and/or internally associated with your profiles/screennames. You are solely responsible for Your Communications and the content of messages you post or send on public forums.
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Surveys. We may conduct contests, sweepstakes and surveys at our App. When you enter or participate in them, we will request contact information from you (such as your full name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number) and may also request demographic or profile information (“Contest Information”). We will use the Contest Information you provide for the purpose of conducting the promotion (for example, to contact you if you have won). We may also use the Contact Information to send you newsletters, research purposes, and for marketing/promotional purposes. Recipients of such mailings can unsubscribe from them as set forth above. Any Contest Information we collect may be associated with your Registration Information, Newsletter Information, Your Communications, and your User Generated Content. We may share your Contest Information with others. We may sometimes partner with sponsors in offering contests, sweepstakes or surveys, and we may share your Contest Information with them.
- AUTOMATED INFORMATION COLLECTION
- Ad Networks. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our App. These companies may use information (but not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to our App and other App on the Internet in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Traffic Monitoring. Through the use of web logs or log files, we may also gather information such as the date, time, browser type, navigation history, and IP address of all visitors to our App (“Traffic Information”). We use this Traffic Information for our internal security audit log, trend analysis, and system administration, and to gather information about our user base. We may associate Traffic Information with your Registration Information, Newsletter Information, Your Communications, Contest Information (collectively, “Your Data”).
- THIRD PARTY DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR DATA
- Unaffiliated Third Parties. As with other third parties, we are not responsible for how third parties handle Your Data once they receive it. When we host co-branded or sponsored services, or when we join with other parties to provide specific services, we may share Your Data. We may share Your Data, with other third parties with whom we have business relationships for the purposes listed in section 1 and section 2 above and, in some cases, we cannot control or know their privacy practices.
- Mandatory Disclosures. We may disclose Your Data when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena or other legal obligation, in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property.
- Aggregate Information Sharing. We may share aggregate information from Your Data with third parties. This information may include demographic data such as the gender and/or geographic location of groups of users. We use aggregate demographic information about our audience in order to improve our service, for research purposes, and marketing/promotional purposes.
- Information Sharing. We may sell or share information about you and your computer, mobile or other device, including without limitation, Your Data, with our affiliates and partners and with carefully selected third party entities for newsletters, service improvements, research purposes, and marketing/promotional purposes.
- DATA COLLECTION FROM CHILDREN. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (“COPPA”), we do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13, and our App is not designed to collect personal information from children under age 13. No one under age 13 is allowed to register with our App or provide any personally identifiable information or use our social, community and public discussion areas, photo and video galleries, bulletin boards, forums, chats, blogs, and elsewhere. If we find that personal information has been posted or collected from a child under the age of 13, we will take all reasonable measures to delete all or virtually all of such personal information. Minors between the ages of 13 and 17 must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making purchases or registering on this App.
- REQUEST ERASURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- ONLINE TRACKING. We acknowledge that you may use a browser containing a Do Not Track (“DNT”) signal, however, our App does not honor or respond to DNT signals.
- LINKS. We may provide links to other Apps, websites, social media sites and other properties (collectively, the “Unrelated Properties”) not controlled by us. We are not responsible for Unrelated Properties, their privacy policies or how they treat information about their users, and we advise you to check their privacy policies.
- SECURITY MEASURES. Access to electronic and physical repositories containing Your Data will be securely controlled based upon reasonable and appropriate administrative, physical, technical, and organizational safeguards.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. If you are a California resident, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To request a notice, please submit your request by postal mail to the address listed in the Section 10. Contact below. We will make every effort to promptly respond to your request.